Friday 1 January 2010

Two New Challenges....


There are two new challenge blogs with their first challenges this week....

Hopefully my card will cover both of these -ABC Christmas Challenge( A is for Angels) & the Fussy & Fancy Challenge("New"-New year, new stamp, new home etc).
I have based my card on the sketch 26, from MAWTT (again!- I do love this sketch!!).

My "new" thing is my Greetings Farm Anya stamp, which also covers the ABC Christmas challenge for Angels!

For the card I have used the following:

Stamped & water coloured image; SU Whisper white card," Best Yet" set sentiment & oval punch; Fancy Pants- Merriest tale paper; Making Memories Flock card stock(I have had this for about a year, I think & really didn't have the heart to use it- just sit , look & stroke it now & again! But my New Years Resolution is to start using up all the cards & papers in my stash-BOO HOO!! Never mind, I do have another sheet I can leave unused to look at & stroke once in a while!)
Also from my stash- brads,other papers & glitter glue- think that covers it all!

Hope you'll take the time to go over and take a look at these new challenge blogs....

Teresa xx

3 comments:

Sarah K said...

Happy New Year to you x Beautiful card x

Kaz said...

'Tis a great sketch and I LOVE your card. LOL....know what you mean about drooling over papers but not cutting them, what are we like!
Happy New Year!
Kaz xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Teresa, wow you have been a busy bee! Lovely take on the sketch (one of my favs too!), good luck and thanks for taking part, hugs Heidi (DT MAWTT) xxxx