Monday 25 January 2010

Forever Friends Challenge


The challenge this week over at Forever Friends is to create a "Quick & simple" card.

I have created a couple of cards- using the new Pink Parfait stickers, FF cards & some rub-ons.
To me they were quick & simple, when I think about how long it usually takes me to make a card!

Items Used:
Pink Parfait Coloured stickers; FF Elements embossed cards; SU whisper white card; rub- on sentiments; 3-d foam pads.

I put the stickers onto the white card & cut around, then put them onto foam pads for extra depth. See simplzzz as the Meerkat says!

I also have the card we made at CUL on saturday with the lovely Charry Wijers, who makes wonderful flowers from punches. I will post this later as I need to take another picture of it , as I have made a few changes to the original card!

Catch you later, as off to bed- gotta get as much beauty sleep as possible!

Teresa xx

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Hi teresa,
how pretty these look like the way you have scattered the flowers at the bottom.
hugs
Suzie qx