Friday 1 January 2010

Look What Santa Gave Me...



I forgot to show you what Santa left under the tree this year for me!

Each year my sister gives me slipper socks or bed socks- as my feet are always cold! This year she gave me two pairs. I think I'll use one pair for day-time and the other for night-time. Sorry about the scary-looking legs! I'd best beware Bella doesn't think they're a new toy for her!!
Mind you this year , I returned the favour & got her some pink Ugg looking slipper boots from M & S (wished I'd got my self a pair too!) I didn't think she'd like them, but she didn't take them off until she went home on Christmas Day!

Hope you all got some lovely pressies for Christmas- I know I did.

Teresa xx

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Teresa,
how cool are these i too have cold feet and wear socks in bed but not as funky as these ones! lol
hugs
Suzie Qx