Friday 1 January 2010

A Simple Card..


Another quick post, and then I think I'd better spend some time with poor DH today!
Just a quick & simple card I have made for my parents Wedding Anniversary today! Hope Mum doesn't look at my blog today, as she'll see this before she gets the card!!

Items used:
Craftwork Cards blank card; Quickutz hearts embossing folder; mirror card; sugar coated card; SU Whisper white card; SU white satin ribbon,"Cheers to You" stamped image & scalloped circle punch; Penny Black stamped sentiment inside; gems & rub-on sentiment from stash.

Hope they like it. I'm a bit late with this as they should have had it already, and I thought I had better make them a card, as I didn't give them a hand-made one for Xmas!

Teresa xx

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Teresa,
Well you have been busy today!
very stylish card i must say
hugs
Suzie qx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Stunning card Teresa! Love the hearts in silver, am sure she will love it! hugs Heidi xxx