Friday 19 August 2011

Big Shot-Top Note Cards & Gift Bag class...















This is the class we are doing on Tuesday 23 Aug.
We will be making one of each of the above, and if time we will add a Make & take too.
Included in the class are: 2 x cards; a gift bag & a box.

Class details:
Time: from 10.30am to 4.00pm. There will be a break for lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Cost: £12.50
Bring along- your own tools, but I do have everything here(I hope!)
Venue: My house- if you have not been before, drop me a line for directions, or if you have any questions.

Please let me know by Monday, if you would like to come along, so that I have enough spaces.

Hopefully see you then.......

Teresa x


1 comment:

Sarah K said...

Beautiful, shame I have to go to work xx