Saturday 13 August 2011

Flutterby, Butterfly......




















I am sooooooo..... loving this butterfly die & the Beautiful Wings Embosslits from the Summer Mini Catalogue. Again they were ones that I didn't really want, but after seeing what other people were creating with them, I had to have them!

These have been made with the "Springtime Vintage" papers, card stock & parchment paper. The flowers are from my garden!
I have been adding them to loads of projects as they are so versatile. I have made a couple of projects with them, but cannot show you yet as have made them for my swaps at Convention in November- I only hope that what I have used is not on the Retired list that comes out soon! If so, then it will be back to the drawing board!

I am also in luvvvve with the Mini Milk Carton die- I really didn't like it when I first saw it as it was smaller than I expected, but it has won me over! This is going to be part of another class I hope to hold, and I have a Christmas version planned also.
The idea for the carton was taken from the Mini Catalogue, I just changed the colours. The carton holder is from a talented SU demo called Chiaki Haverstick, who I found on my blog hopping travels. You can see more of her creations here.

I hope you like them...

Catch you later.....

Teresa x

No comments: