Saturday 13 August 2011

Baby Blossoms.....


I hope you are having a good weekend- the weathers not wonderful but at least its brightening up..

I thought I would show you some pictures of the class I went to this week at Mrs Wonkas. we made these cards, using the SU "Baby Blossoms stamp" set. This is one from the Summer Mini Catalogue that I have kept looking at, but not got, as It didn't really appeal to me, as I have the 'Rose is a Rose" set, but I think I might be swayed after using it!!


Products Used:

"Baby Blossoms" clear stamps, sentiment from"Just Believe" set.

"Springtime Vintage" papers

Cake crumb, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, & Very Vanilla card stock.

Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz & Not Quite Navy inkpads.

Pearls, Scallop Trim border punch & Seam Binding ribbon.

The roses were not the easiest to make, I can tell you! Still haven't managed to get them right, but from a distance they look OK! Will have to keep practicing.

I have to say that the DS papers are my favourite in the mini catalogue, and I hope they are not on the Retired list when it comes out on the 1st Sept. I have been using it for loads of projects, especially for making butterflies with the butterfly dies & Embosslit die.

I will be back later to show you the class I am holding on 23 Aug, if anyone would like to come along.

See you later....

Teresa x

No comments: