Saturday 10 September 2011

SU Retirement Party....

Just a quick not to say I am holding a SU Retirement party on Saturday 17 Sept, from 11.00am to 3.00pm. It will be at my house, so if you would like to drop by, browse the retirement list & catalogue, make a project to take away with you & maybe order some fabbie items before they disappear.... then contact me. You will need to book a place, so I know how many projects to make. You may even get to have a sneak peek at some items from the new catalogue that comes out on October 1st........

I will pop back later with some projects made from some of the retired items, hopefully they will still be available....but things are going fast! Here is the link to the retired list- take a look & contact me if you would like anything...

Until later.. keep crafting!


Teresa



No comments: