Saturday 22 May 2010

SWU Challenge..


Better late than never they say...don't they?
I've managed to get around to entering the SWU challenge this time-although I was up till 10.30 last night finishing it off!
The challenge was a colour one- and one I struggled with as they are not colours I would use often, and certainly not together. However this is what I came up with.....

Items Used:

Baroque Motifs & Whimsical Words stamp sets; card stock- real red, yo yo yellow; brilliant blue & whisper white
ink pads - brilliant blue, real red & so saffron
Paper from hostess pack, pearl dots(non SU) & yellow gross grain ribbon.

I have had this stamp set for a while & not used it, so thought had better dust it off . The flowers were stamped on the base and then stamped again & 3-d with sticky pads.

Hope you are enjoying this fine saturday with its glorious sunshine. I have had a super day at CUL, on a class with the lovely Kim Piggott, learning the basics of painting with Distress ink pads- I will post a picture later.

Well hope you enjoy the rest of this glorious weekend- I am off to make a dessert, as we have family up for tea, have no idea what to do, but sure something will conjure itself up!

Teresa xx

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

wow that is a tough colour combo to follow and you have made a fab card!!
hugs
Suzie qx