Sunday 16 May 2010

Friday Evening Class..


I went to a SU class with the lovely Cary & Gill on Friday night. We had a great evening & made some super cards & a gift box with tea lights. I finished the projects off at home, as we all did, as there was loads to do & the time just flew past!

We used the following items:
Simply Said & Occasions Greeting stamp sets; Choc Chip, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose ink pads & card stock;Whisper white card;pricking tool & mat; scallop circle, oval scallop & oval punches; Regal Rose gross grain ribbon; flower designer brads; silver brads.

Projects made:
Gift box for tea lights; bookmark card; card; Double Slider card. The projects are by a very talented lady - Jenny Moors. She is a SU Demo, who is always coming up with some brilliant class projects.

I have been wanting to make a slider/double slider card for ages, but haven't bothered as it looked complicated, but it was quite simple to make in the end!
I added the butterfly from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, as I managed to smudge the front of the design!
Hope you like these, as they are definitely something I am going to have a go at again!

Thanks again to Cary & Gill for a lovely evening...

Must go, got to sign in for the last night of SWU online classes- its been fun, seeing what ideas other crafters come up with & the live on line chats!
See you later...

Teresa x



2 comments:

Gill Moore said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself Theresa. Only it was Cary and GILL you did the class with, not Helen! OOps. No problem 'cos I answer to most things!! Love Gill

The Crafting Cook said...

Sorry Gill- having a blonde moment there! I keep calling you Helen for some reason- gotta be my age!

Teresa x