Sunday 16 May 2010

SWU Challenge..


At last I have gotten round to finishing a project for this session of the online challenges from SWU. Its the last night tonight for this session- but hopefully Zoe, Natalie & Monica will be back in a couple of months with another fortnight of projects & challenges.
This was Zoes project, using the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set & the gorgeous Bella Blue DS papers( not that I'm biased, as they named these papers after my pussycat, Bella Blue- somehow I think not!!) This project was for a gift bag & cards...

Items used:
Flight of the Butterfly stamp set; Bella Blue papers; Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla card & ink pads; Kraft Taffeta ribbon; Oval & scallop oval punches; scallop circle & circle punches.

Me, being me, didn't read the instructions properly & ended up making 2 of each card, and wondered why I was running out of card!

Hope you like these- if you would like to make this set, then please contact me.
Well off to make another project from the classes, before tonight's last night, live chat & Bingo challenge.

Hope you had a good weekend, my don't they go so quick- I'm sure it should be that you work 2 days & have 5 days off!

See you soon...

Teresa x

1 comment:

Mrs Wonka said...

These look fab! x