Monday 3 May 2010

More Magnolias....






Here are a couple more cards I have made with my (new'ish) Magnolias!

I just luuuve these stamps- cant wait for my Pirates & wedding stamps to arrive- so many stamps & no time to play!

Items Used:
Water coloured Magnolia stamped images, Magnolia beaded gem stems, Magnolia paper.
WeRMemory keepers flock paper; Magenta paper; Bazzill card; SU Whisper White card & sentiment stamp; assorted sentiment stamps.
Assorted Prima flowers & leaves; Martha Stewart punches- Lace border & butterflies.
Ribbons, beads, glitter glue, charm,etc from my stash.

I'm sooo loving this butterfly punch- I think there will be quite a few more cards to come with it on somewhere! Hope you like them...

Must go & have my tea-then up to the 'sad room' to do todays project for the new on line SWU classes that started last night- still not too late to join in- just hop on over to the SWU blog for details

Hope you are all having a good Bank Holiday weekend- shame the weather has been so typically pants!

Teresa xx

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

Beautiful just Beautiful, I adore these stamps, yet a year ago I hated them.... lol xx Fantastic job x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Teresa,
These cards are fandabidozie i love them all x
hugs
Suzie qx