Thursday 23 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...41


Back again with another card I have made for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week, which this week was to create a project using ... spots & stripes.

Here's my card that I made using one of my new stamp sets that I have had sitting around, from CUL. The stamp set is by Woodware & from Francois Reed- called 'Mary & friends'

I also used: SU Whisper white & Certainly Celery card, SU Old Olive Designer paper set, Sen Plus crochet flower, ribbons from stash & SU scallop circle punch.
I paper pieced the image & used water colour pencils on her. I also used my Basic Grey Precision set to distress the edges of the papers for added interest.

I'm really loving green lately & especially the SU papers- might have to get another set of them!!

Catch you later
Teresa xx

No comments: