I eventually got round to making some flowerpot cards. I'd seen them on a couple of blogs whilst blog hopping and wanted to have a go myself. I found the instructions & tutorial on Andrea Walfords blog. Go on over and have a look- she has some fantastic ideas & projects.
For my attempts at her design, I used the following:
Bazzill card stock & Swiss Dots card; Cuttlebug embossing folder; SU Scallop edge punch & SU flower punch; Paper Shapers flower punch; Martha Stewart leaf punch; grosgrain ribbons from stash; My Minds Eye- Bloom & Grow flower die cuts; paper flowers, gems & pearl dots; Making Memories rub-ons.
They were quite fiddly to put together, but I think they were worth the effort, and will have a go at a few more, as quite pleased with them. I hope you like them..