Thursday 23 July 2009

Just a Couple of Cards...



I was really getting into making up these cards using the Papertake weekly sketch and these Lilli of the Valley kits I brought at Sandown earlier in the year!

For the winter cards, I used: the papers from the kits, SU Brocade Blue & Whisper White card,ribbons from stash & SU, glitter glue, cards from Craftwork Cards, Martha Stewart paper punch, Quickutz nesting circles 3D foam pads, gems for bling & Anita's Glitterations stickers. (Sorry I can't remember the name of the LOTV die cut set)

For the Dragon cards, I used: LOTV 'Uguns the Dragon' die cut set,Lasting Impressions papers, SU Whisper white, Certainly Celery & Lavender Lace card, SU Oval All sentiment stamps & Oval punches, Quickutz nesting circles, buttons, ribbons & rub-ons from stash, gems for bling Glossy Accents on Dragons to lift them a bit, Martha Stewart & SU paper punches- think that's it!!

Well, off to make some more cards, before my DH gets home wanting his cup of tea & tea ready waiting for him when he gets in- why he thinks today he would be any luckier than any other day, I don't know!!LOL

Catch you later
Teresa xx

No comments: