Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Mojo Monday -Week 75 Challenge


There is a fabulous sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday Sketch Blog this week. 
For my card I used: Bo Bunny's Sweetie Pie Swoon paper; SU paper- Haiku; Wrapped Wishes dots from Craftwork cards; Leere Aldrich stamp-Coffee Girls & Sentiments 'B' set; SU flower punch, Bazzill card stocks; SU border punch & button from stash. The image was water coloured with pencils & shimmer paints.

I shouldn't be doing any cards up or surfing other blogs for inspiration, as I am supposed to be making up 80 wedding invitations that I have been commissioned to make by a work colleague. I need to be in the right frame of mind to start them- I have most of the ingredients to put them together- I don't know if that counts as starting them!LOL!

Teresa
xx

2 comments:

Teresa stamping on the run said...

Hi Teresa Love your card Its been great to read your blog Good luck with the wedding invites
Happy stamping Teresa Brown

Mrs Wonka said...

Hi Teresa

I love this card it's fab! I am meant to be making a start on my cousins wedding invitations and I just can't get my head around them!

See you soon

Z xxx