Friday 6 February 2009

A Big Thank you...


I would like to say a big thank you to all the lovely ladies that braved the miserable weather last night to come to my SU Party. A big thanks to Natalie who did the demo. I hope everyone had a nice time - I know you all ordered some goodies!!

Here is the card we made in the evening: 
We used the Botanical Blooms & Congratulations from the Sale -a-Bration catalogue; Bold Brights Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Whisper white & Lovely Lilac card( I think) & Scalloped Edge punch.
It was nice that there was a mix of seasoned crafters & novices, and everyone went home with a completely different card! 

( I really only did have mugs of tea last night -but you wouldn't think so to look at the not so straight sentiment on my card!!)

Bella enjoyed all the attention- sorry to the ladies who may have a few claw marks today! You know who you are! LOL. (Natalie she has forgiven you- and is none the worse!!). I think she found it boring today only having us to play with!

Thanks again to you all..

Teresa xx

4 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Hiya

I'm pleased you had a nice evening. I love the card you have made.

See you soon when I'm up and about.

Zoe x

Justine said...

I don't know about everyone else, but I had a lovely time and you make the best cake ever!

Thank you for the wonderful hospitality and hope to see you soon!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Thanks again for a great evening, had a great time! Thanks for having Nicky and I and for the great carrot cake xxxx

simplyfairies said...

Sounds like you all had a whale of a time...