Sunday 22 February 2009

Chocolate and Cakes....

Some of the best things in life have to be chocolate & cakes( preferably chocolaty & creamy) Surely!!

These are some cards that started out from the recent chocolate/valentine themed challenges, but never got as far as being entered into any!!

For this one I used my new Leere Aldrich stamp from Stampavie, called 'Coffee Girls' & sentiment from her 'Sentiments B' set, both brought at Craftsulove .
The background was stamped in brown with Stampendous stamp-'Friend Wave'. I added a tulle bow , heart embellishment & gems, also from CUL. The card was from Craftwork Cards. I'm not quite sure if I like the background or not..


These were made with 9.5 cm square cards from Craftwork Cards; downloaded papers from Papercrafting Inspirations magazine; Magnolia Cupcake stamp; Heros Arts & Alota sentiments; Prima flowers & organza ribbon from my stash & chocolate/marshmallow dots from Craftwork Cards.




These were made, again with the paper download from Papercraft Inspirations; Tilda stamps from CUL; sentiment from Hero Arts; flower & button from my stash; deckled backing square & 12cm square card are from Craftwork Cards;  other card is from stash with glossy accents on flowers & cats nose!





For this card I used, the downloaded papers again; sentiment & Dots from Craftwork Cards; Alota Cupcake stamp & Tilda stamp- both from CUL; other papers & card from my stash. I used glossy accents on top of the sweeties & glitter on the cake hearts.

All of  the images were coloured with water colours pencils & shimmer water colour paints- I am building up to trying out some Copics pens that everyone seems to be using now- but as I spent out on the Wild Card cartridge for my Cricut today, I think I will have to make do with the water colour pencils for a while!

I hope you like them..
Teresa xx

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Teresa, they are just beautiful, you have been a busy bee! Love the colours and papers, those cupcakes are just scrummy. Good luck with the invites, see you soon, Heidi xxx