Saturday, 29 November 2008

Sketch Saturday -no 27
















There is a great challenge sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week , with some great DT cards for inspiration. They have a lovely stamp up for grabs from Whiff of Joy, from their new Winter & Christmas collection.

 Here  is my card for the challenge - I'm using my Snowballing Tilda again as I love this stamp!
I have used: Magnolia Stamp; Dovecraft Winter Wonderland 6x6 pad; Bazzill card; gems; Stickles; EK Success snowflake punch; Clear stamp sentiment; thread from stash.

Hope you like it..
Teresa x

5 comments:

tracie said...

Oh Teresa I love your cad, this Tilda is adorable - great papers and colour work. Gorgeous !!
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

Annchen said...

Gorgeous card!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Super card, love the colours and that stamp is cute. Hope you had a great time, sounds like you did. Don't forget to bring the photos to Scrapclub hun, see you then xxxx

Mandy said...

wow, fantastic card

xx mandy

Bev said...

Wonderful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours
hugs Bev x