Wednesday 26 November 2008

Home and Broke.....!


Well, the holiday is over now- back to reality & the cold British weather!
Had a fabulous time in Orlando- weather warm, couple good hot days, frosty mornings & evenings-well it is November! Still managed to cram in a couple of Ghirardelli ice cream sundaes whilst wrapped up in fleecies & jeans! All the locals were going around in jeans,  jumpers, scarves & gloves- whilst us hardened sun loving (I will get a bit of a tan on my white body!) people were going around in  shorts & tee shirts! Will post some piccies later!(Not of me trying to tan my white body- it wouldn't be right or pleasant!)

 We have both decided we are going on diets & getting on the exercise bike now we are home - to get rid of all the muffins, cookies, ice cream &  food we ate! See how long that will last!!

Can't wait to get back to doing some of the craft challenges- did take load of stamped images to colour in whilst away-how sad am I. Managed to visit lots craft stores to stock up-( Micheal's, Jo-Anns, Scrap- booking, etc). Simon surprisingly took me , no qualms, he must have been going down with something! We did have to buy another suitcase though- not for all my crafting things- Simon did buy loads of clothes!

Bella has at last forgiven me for leaving her at the cattery! We've had lots of cuddles & she likes her new Harley Davidson- Bad to the Bone collar. Can definitely recommend the cattery we took her to.

Glad to hear Mrs Wonka's pussy cat, Arthur, is home safe & sound and none the worse for his ordeal.

Going to catch up with my lack of sleep now, as the old jet lag is catching up !

Teresa xx

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad you had a nice time in Orlando. We are off to Orlando again in 10 weeks staying in Davenport again but at the Regal Palms this time and this time we are taking one completely empty suitcase each to avoid the excess baggage charge I had to pay last time!! Which cattery did you use? I used one last time we went but am hoping they can stay at home this time, they didn't like it one bit nor did I!!