Saturday 8 November 2008

P is for Pink....




Here is my card for the ABC weekly challenge which is P... is for Pink. I made this card for one of the girls at work whose birthday it is in the week. Oh what it is to be young!! I've forgotten what it was like to be 18- it seems so long ago....
Anyway here's what I used: paper from Provo craft; paper flowers; Quickutz dies; Cricut George Basic cartridge; Doodlebug sugar coated card; Bazzill bling; stickles. I can't remember the name of the dotty card. I hope you like it.


On a more serious note- Mrs Wonka has lost her pussy cat Arthur- so thoughts go out to her for his safe & quick return. Keep us updated Mrs Wonka.

She also very kindly nominated me for a blog award, but unfortunately I do not have a clue how to add it to my blog- still not very good at this yet! So if anyone out there could help...

Teresa x






4 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, you lucky devil getting away from all of this rain! Love the card, great colours. Have a great time, see you soon xxxx

ChrissyM said...

sweet card and to be 18 again

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Great card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.