Sunday 19 October 2008

Stamp Something Challenge No.33


There is a lovely Whiff of Joy stamp up for grabs over at Stamp Something Challenge this week. The super sketch for the challenge is by Katharina. I have had this stamp for a while & not done anything with it, but now may use it more. I thought it needed some bling to make it stand out a bit more. I hope you like it.

For this card I used: Denami Design stamp; Momenta Christmas party- Icicle paper; Tombow 452 pen ; gems; Bazzill card; ric rac & velvet ric rac; sentiment form local craft shop.

Teresa x


5 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

You can NEVER have enough bling....
Great card I love it

Z xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the bling and the colors. Thanks for playing. :)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great card my dear, lovely colours and lots of bling. Hope your well, look forward to seeing you on Wed at Scrapclub, bring your hol pics with you.
Hugs Heidi xxxx

Erin... said...

Very soft and pretty! great job with the sketch. thanks for playing!

Kerin said...

LOVE that paper that give it the bling, beautiful!!