Friday 24 October 2008

Halloween Challenge


They have a cute little stamp for grabs over at A Spoonful of Sugar on their challenge this week. It is called "First Ride" from High Hopes stamps.
Here is my card for the challenge. I love this Penny Black stamp & just had to have it as it reminded me of my mischievous kitty! I have kept it quite simple- well for me anyway!
Hope you like it..

Teresa x

I have used: Bo Bunny paper; Bazzill card; Cuttlebug Pumpkin embossing sleeve; Penny Black- Kitty Witch; Magnolia spider (from Tilda with Spider); Shortkutz Halloween die; buttons; faux leather cord; brads; Stickles; gelly roll pens & EK Success fibres

2 comments:

Michele said...

Wonderful Halloween cards.

Michele
x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Halloween card I love this cute PB image, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x