Saturday 25 October 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge


Here's my card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. The prize this week is a Mini Scor-it board & case.I used a Halloween theme again because I love this stamp! I also had a play with my Cricut machine, which has been sitting idly on my work top for ages.(Thanks to Susie Sunshine for the inspiration!). I have used Stickles on the spiders web, but you can't see it too well in the picture. Hope you like it..

Teresa x

I used: Bo Bunny paper; Bazzill Bling card; Cuttlebug Pumpkin embossing sleeve; Cricut- Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge; Penny Black-Kitty witch stamp; Magnolia Tilda with Spider stamp; rub-ons; glitter brads; Stickles; water colour pencils & Yasutomo shimmering water colour paints.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

This is just sooooo cute. I love the image you have used and all the great details

Hugs from
Heidi

Stempelfrosch said...

Wow what a wonderful card! Love your image from Penny Black, it is so cute!
Lg Anke

Simone said...

Very cute and funny!!!
Simone

Sarah K said...

I dont do halloween cards but I do love this stamp you have done such a lovely job and I adore the colours. xx

Kim Dellow said...

This is fab card. Love it. Kimx