Saturday 18 August 2012

HELLO, HELLO.........

Hello, again,my friends, Hello.... Just popped back to say HELLO!

Well where has the time gone to? I cannot believe that it has been so long since I last posted!
I have been around -crafting, drooling over everyone else's blogs, letting work & life get in my way.... so I thought I would would try to make more of an effort in the future...thats what my teachers always told my parents on Parents eves, many moons ago- can do it ,but just needs to concentrate & can do better! I think thats the story of my life!

I thought I would show a couple of some of the cards that I have remembered to take a picture of....


This one was for my cousin & uses the retired "Cheers to You" stamp set & all SU products, except for the Quickutz die for the lettering.


This one is uses all SU products & the 'Everything Eleanor" stamp set. I cased this one from a very talented lady Jo Dumbleton (www.stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com)


This one was for a crafting friend, again using SU products.


This one was made for my Nan, who went into hospital this week, again using SU products & the "Everything Eleanor" stamp set-I so love this set, it is so versatile to use. 

I am getting all excited, as I am waiting for my UPS man to bring my pre-order goodies for the new SU Autumn/Winter catalogue, which starts Sept 1st. You can contact me for a catalogue. There are sooooo many scrummy new things inside & I want pretty much all of them again! Cant wait to get my hands on the new ornament & die set- look out I can see a lot of demo classes coming with this one! When you see it you'll know why!!

Keep crafting... until later, Teresa x

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hello stranger, glad your back in blogland, don't leave it so long this time lol. Some beautiful cards hun, just gorgeous! hugs Heidi x