Sunday 2 August 2009

Just a few more cards....





Just a few more cards here that I've made over the past couple of days...
I was inspired by Paula Pascual at the CUL birthday weekend, last weekend.

The cards were made using the Crate Paper- Lillian Collection Kit.
I also used: Cards from Craftwork Cards; SU Natural Ivory card stock; SU Kraft Taffeta ribbon; SU Old Olive grosgrain ribbon; ribbons, brads & pearl dots from stash; Sugar coated brads; Martha Stewart leaf punch & glitter glue.
I also used the negative parts of the dies, as the leftovers seemed too nice to throw away!

These are a little different for me- but I have wanted to have a go for ages, as I keep seeing these type of cards on various different blogs and love how they look.

Hope you like them..

Teresa xx

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Wow,
You have been busy i love this style too you have done a fab job!
Love
Suzie Q
xx

Sarah K said...

I really like the colours too and the cards are fab xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, great to see you yesterday. Love these cards, you busy bee! I have these papers but as you can guess, I haven't used them yet, lol! See you again soon, good luck with the job hunting! hugs Heidi xx

simplyfairies said...

Oh I say these are gorgeous, watch out for the new catyy!!... thats all I am gonna say!