Sunday 12 December 2010

Nans 90th Birthday....





Good morning to one and all on this fine Sunday morning- most of the snow has now gone from here, with only a few remnants left to show now!
I thought I would show a few piccies of my Nans 90th birthday party the other weekend, as I have been so busy with work, that I haven't got around to doing so before now.
Mum organised everything beautifully, with help from Dad and some family friends that were staying with Nan for the weekend- thankfully it was the weekend before we had all the snow!

It was nice to see lots of family friends that we hadn't seen for a long while, and it was nice to see Nan enjoying herself & laughing as much as she was!
She had loads of lovely presents and I think there is a trip to the garden centre is on the horizon with all the gift vouchers she got- Dad had better hire a lorry I think!!

Mum made some of her scrummy cupcakes, which went down well with everyone, and as usual there was so much food that most took a doggy bag home!

I hope you didn't mind me showing you a few piccies of my Nan, as I am very proud of her- she is a very independent lady, especially as she still lives on her own- she does have a very good support network, who without I don't think she would be able to do so- Mum & dad, neighbours & friends who keep an eye on her & do jobs for her.

Well off to get some breakfast & a nice cuppa. I will post some piccies later of the cards that Mum & I made for Nan.

Happy crafting.....

Teresa xx

No comments: