Friday 24 December 2010

A Few Crafty Makes......





I thought I would show a few piccies of the things I made for the craft fair that I was going to attend, but got cancelled due to the snow. I held a mini fair at mine instead the following weekend and sold a few things.
I made some handbag treat
bags which I put mints in, but looked great hanging on my Christmas tree and could be also be used to put a small gift in. I also made up some notepad, ruler & pencil sets, covered notepads, paper-bag albums, Magic Reindeer food holders and cards.

The instructions for the Reindeer bags can be found here at Chic'n'scratch, which is a brilliant blog for ideas by a very talented lady. I did tweak the design to suit as I didn't have the SU Sparkly & Bright stamp set & used a photo download from here called Printable Heaven, which has loads of great downloads.

Hope you are all ready for the big day tomorrow! Have just last minute gift holders to make & prep to do for lunch tomorrow, then that's it- if I have forgotten anything now- too bad!

Merry Christmas to everyone & hope you have a great time. Hope Santa brings you everything you asked for.....!

Teresa xx

Teresa xx

No comments: