Saturday 30 October 2010

SU Open day

















Good evening everyone- hope you are enjoying this pre Halloween evening! Am waiting for some knocks on the door- but none so far- perhaps we will be visited tomorrow night! The candy pot & decorations are all ready!

Thought I would post a couple of pictures from the new SU Catalogue Open Day that I held the other weekend.
I had 8 ladies crammed round my table- not a lot of space I can tell you! They took away 2 completed Make & Takes with them. What was nice was that they were all new to crafting(apart from faithful Mum, who always comes up to help & support me), and said they enjoyed themselves and were up for some classes! Plenty of work ahead then thinking what to do for novice card makers!

The table shows the a few of the new colour ink pads & cards stock, with a couple of the new unmounted stamp sets. Loving these new stamp sets!
It also shows a sample board I made up with the swaps I got at the SU training evening last month. There are also projects that have been made in classes, from the SWU on line classes and classes I have held.

I will post some pictures of the class I had here yesterday afternoon, where we used the new Serene Snowflakes & new colour card /ink pads.

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

wowzers Teresa!!
you sure been busy hope your ladies become firm followers for you x
hugs
Suzie Qx