Sunday 31 October 2010

Sneak Peek......


Woohoo!
Have finally finished my swaps for next weekends SU Convention at Addington Palace! I made 170 in the end as I was getting carried away with cutting & sticking and couldn't stop till had run out of various bits n pieces!
Here's a sneak peek at what I have made...
You will have to wait till after next weekend to see what I made & hopefully the swaps I am looking forward to receiving to get more ideas for classes.


Off to do my homework for work tomorrow as have a Training Day at work & have my SLA & SAR to write!

Enjoy your Halloween evening tonight..

Happy Haunting......

Teresa xx

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hello hun, wow what a busy lady you have been!!!! Been a bit busy myself demoing here and there, lol!

Love your swapsies, have lots of fun, hope to catch up with you soon for a coffee and you can tell me all about it, lol!

hugs Heidi xx