Tuesday 20 July 2010

This Weeks SU Class... Greenhouse Garden.




Just thought I would show you what we will be making this Friday evening on my SU Class I am holding. There are a couple of spaces spare at the moment, if anyone would be interested in joining in.

The class is using the SU Greenhouse Garden stamp set- we will be making 2 cards & a slider gift/card box. I have made both sets up, but we will be making the Pumpkin Pie & Apricot Appeal set up on the night- it was difficult to choose which set, as they both look good made up!

The cost for the evening will be £12.50. This will include all paper, card etc to make the set, and refreshments.If you would like to come along, please drop me a line via the email address on the side bar. It will be at my house from 7.30pm to 9.30pm approx.


The next class I have booked & spaces for is:

Cheers to You
Weds 28th July, 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Male cards- making at least 4 cards, for the men in your life
Cost is £10.00


Please let me know if you would like to come along.

Keep crafting,
Teresa xx

No comments: