Monday 26 July 2010

Cheers To You Class this week...


Just a quick post to let you know what we will be making this week. the class is on Weds 28th at 2.00pm till 4.30/5.00pm. The cost is £10.00, to include materials & refreshments.

We will be making 3 cards & a gift bag for a bottle of wine. I have a couple of places left, if anyone would like to come along- it will be at my house, so drop me a line if you are interested and for directions

Sorry the bottle of wine will not be included in the class- this was to tempt you into signing up only! LOL.

We are using the Jackpot DS papers, the "Cheers to You" stamp set, which are in the current Main catalogue, and the red satin ribbon is from the Mini catalogue. You can order your SU goodies from me at any time, just contact me...

Happy crafting,

Teresa x

1 comment:

Mrs Wonka said...

Such a shame that I'm working, they look FAB!!! Have fun xxx