Friday, 16 April 2010

New Magnolias!!



Well they were new when I used them! I eventually got around to inking up my new Spring Tilda's
and made a couple of cards- getting the inspiration from Kim Piggott's blog. I love visiting here and drooling over her cards( not literally as this would be rather messy & unsightly on my part!) No way near as good as any of Kim's creations, but I'm getting there!

I loooove this Tilda....

Items Used:
Stamps:New Spring Tilda stamp, Kaiser Craft sentiment stamps
Papers: Magnolia papers; SU So Saffron, Whisper White card & DS papers; other card from stash
Misc: Martha Stewart lattice & butterfly punches;leaf punch; Prima flowers distressed with Antique Linen & spritzed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist; Prima leafs;Magnolia jewel stems;pearl strings from stash; water colour pencils; lace border from stash.
I distressed the edges of the papers & card with a distressing tool and used Antique Linen on the edges. I love this little butterfly punch also, so be prepared to see more of it in the future!LOL

Hope you like them....

Teresa xx



7 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi teresa,
these cards are stunning i love all your little details!
any more lol!
hugs
Suzie qx

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow these are fab!

Z xxx

Mrs Wonka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Teresa these are absolutely stunning!
Your colouring is superb and your designs and details are amazing!
Such beautiful cards!
Thank you so much for your shout out you are so super sweet!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

明宏明宏 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah K said...

Oh wow they are stunning, really gorgus x

SydneyJ22985 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.