Saturday 28 November 2009

YEAH!!!!!

Yeah!!!... I am back on line, after a week with no broadband connection. I have been going blog hop crazy as not been able to get on line all week!! The very nice BT engineer has just left after getting us back on line!
It has been good in one way, as I have been catching up with all the TV I don't normally see, as I'm up in the craft room in the evenings, but it meant I had 50 odd emails to plough through!
I suppose I could have put the time to good use & caught up with some card making, but I honestly couldn't be bothered- not the attitude I know, but hey ho! Also it has been quite a busy week with me starting my new temporary job, having to get up at 5 am to be on the road by 6.30 am to be at work be at work by 7/7.30 am- hard life isn't it!! I have to get up then to get hubby up for work , else he'll sleep on, and then we fight to see who gets in the bathroom first!

Thank you to the lovely crafters who popped over to Mum's new blog- she is over the moon that she has some followers- now all she has to do is to start uploading her piccies!
Well catch you later, as I have the housework to finish, as I had to put it on hold whilst the BT engineer was here.

Hope you all have a good weekend,
See you soon
Teresa xx

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Teresa,
Good luck in your new job!! early to bed seems the answer x
looking forward to your mums creations
enjoy your Sunday
Suzie Qx