Tuesday 15 September 2009

Mojo Monday -Week 104 Challenge


Hello everyone out there in blogland- sorry I haven't been keeping up to date with all the challenges out there- I have been blog hopping & seeing what everyone has been doing- but just couldn't be bothered to do anything myself!!! Shame on me!!
I have had some cards made & the pictures ready to upload, but just not got around to doing so- so I thought i would have a go at a challenge- here goes.

Over at Mojo Monday there is a nice sketch to follow, so here is my take on it- and using my new Fairy Doodles circle stacker's that I brought on Saturday at CUL- shooosh, don't let hubby know!

For my card, I used the following:
Lasting Impressions-Seashore collection paper-Smooth Sailing; Bo Bunny -Abbey road sky paper; Basic Grey card stock; Fairy Doodles circle stacker's; Pinflair glue; foam pads; Bazzill- Blue Eyes brads; Stickles glue

I'm not really a great lover of these stackers & pyramid cards, but just had to get these Fairy Doodle ones!
Hope you like it- catch you later as off to upload some more piccies, now I'm in the mood!! LOL

Teresa xx

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So, so cute! Love your little stamped image!