Monday 3 January 2011

Jan & Feb Classes....


Thought I would pop a quick post to let you know of the classes I have planned for Jan & Feb- to include the new Sale-a-bration stamp sets.





























Dates:

Thurs 13 Jan-Xmas double Scrapbook pages - 7.30/9.30pm - £5.00
Fri 21 Jan- Bliss Calender Desk set with cards- 7.30/10.00pm approx- £12.50
Sat 29 Jan- workshop/Make & Take- 1.30/3.30pm -Free
Sat 5 Feb- Love You Much cards & box set- 1.30/4.00pm approx - £10.00
Fri 18 Feb- Just Believe cards & holder set- 7.30/10.00pm approx- £10.00

All classes will be at my house and will include the kits, refreshments & use of tools that you may not have. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested & to book a place.

The Bliss Desk Calender class will possibly be in the new In Colours, as I just had to make it up in this colour way as I am so loving these colours together!

Well off to finish my bookwork that I brought home to do over the Xmas hols- strangely keep finding other distractions!

Happy crafting......

Teresa xx


1 comment:

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very beautiful, creative and good,

Uhooi.blogspot.com