Saturday 18 September 2010

Did You Miss Me?????........

I suppose not! Sorry I have been a very bad blogger of late- so many things going on at the moment & not had the creative flow going.

I just wanted to remind everyone that I am holding the Christmas Stationary set class this Friday- 24th Sept, if anyone would like to come along. The pictures are on the posting below. It is not as difficult as you think it looks- if I can make it, then you can!
I am also holding a raffle for the Macmillan Coffee Day, so if you come along, you will be supporting this worthwhile cause too.

I am also holding an Open Day on Saturday 2nd Oct for the launch of the new SU catalogue- i have a preview copy of the catalogue & there is absolutely tons of scrummylicious new stuff jam packed into it! I want it all!!! I will post more details late- please come along as I will be having create & takes, raffle prizes, refreshments and the chance to see some of this new scrummyness!

I will also show you some of the fantastic swaps I had when I went to my first Regional SU Training event last night- there are some seriously talented SU Demos out there!

Catch you later, happy crafting....

Teresa x

No comments: