Sunday 21 March 2010

Happy Birthday to me.......

Hello.... did anyone miss me!!!! Not been around lately- mojo gone AWOL & been planning my first SU class for this week(wish me luck!)

Have had a super birthday this weekend.....
Started off on Friday(my birthday) when I went to Arundel for the afternoon with my Mum & Sister. The weather was pants, but we still had a good afternoon walking around Arundel, had a lovely lunch in a pub on the high street, walked around the shops, had afternoon tea, and then fed the ducks & swans on the way back to the car.

I had some lovely handmade cards.. here's a couple- one from the lovely Mrs Wonka, who also made a gorgeous gift box to match, which had a gorgeous cupcake key chain inside!. The other was from my Mum, who I have turned to the crafting side(the dark side, my DH calls it!). She is getting very good at her cards now- I'd better be careful, now she has all this time to play in her sad room! I think she's done brilliantly at the 2 step stamping with the A Rose is a Rose stamp set from SU( much better than me, but don't let her know that!)

Today we had a very nice lunch at The Squire & Groom at Bury, with my parents, hubby's parents, my sister & her other half- the food was superb, worth the wait, as, although we had booked the table for 2pm, we didn't sit down till 2.45/3.00pm , they were running behind due to an accident outside earlier, and everyone was late in leaving- we didn't leave till 5.30pm! Well worth a visit.

Well gotta try to make couple more cards before the busy weekend & the wine from lunchtime kick in!

See you soon, hope you have had a good weekend, what's left of it.....


Teresa xx


2 comments:

Treacle said...

Happy Birthday for Friday.

Love the cards.

Good luck for you class not that you'll need it


xXx

Sarah K said...

Happy Birthday, have a fab class! xx