Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year to one and all- hope you had a good New Years Eve and a good Christmas. How quickly it seems to come & go each year- must be getting older!

Thought I'd show some simple New Years cards I'd made for the neighbours & family.
For the cards I used the following items:
Craft Creations paper-Christmas Scrolls, Blue/grey; Bo Bunny -Organic Snowdrop paper; SU Whisper white card; SU- Cheers to You stamp set; SU scalloped circle punch; SU white satin ribbon; Martha Stewart border punches; Quickutz alphabet dies; mirror card, glitter glue & gems from stash. (I did intend for the 2010 to look wonky on the cards- not very good with straight lines!)

Hope you have a good New Years Day & not too many sore heads out there!

Teresa xx

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Happy New Year Teresa,
thank you for your lovely comments you have left me in 2009!
hugs
Suzie qx