Wednesday 22 April 2009

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge...



The challenge this week over at Stamp With Us is a colour challenge- in my favourite theme of chocolate!
Here's my attempt at the challenge. I made a different card for a change, after seeing the idea on the Splitcoasters blogsite.

For my card I used the following:
Chocolate Chip & Whisper white card stock, Chocolate Chip Designer papers, brown grosgrain & gems from my stash, Timber brown Staz on ink pad, Sale- a- bration Scroll stamp from 'Yummy' set, Hero arts-'Sending Love' & Penny Black- Every day stamps, SU round tab punch.
Sorry the pictures haven't come out too well, so you can't see the colours of the papers properly, but you get the idea of what they look like.

I would also like to say a big" Thank you" to those ladies- you know who you are- that let me have some of their SU papers so that I could enter the challenge this week, as at the moment I do not have any of this colour set yet!

Well up to bed now, as its taken me most of the evening to make this & get it on my blog- hope you like it anyway..

Teresa xx

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

how sweet is this, adore the papers .. love the shape of these cards. beautiful.

Sara said...

These cards are a nice change from the standard ones and really draw more attention to the message. Lovely card. Sara xx

Mrs Wonka said...

This is FAB, I also LOVE your new blog background!

Z x

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous!!